How to Hear God's Voice
In this dynamic, life-changing 4 DVD teaching and book, author and teacher Arthur Bailey shares important Biblical truth that will help you identify and distinguish the voice of the Almighty from all other voices.
HOW TO HEAR GOD'S VOICE CONTENT HUB
In this dynamic, life-changing book, author and teacher Arthur Bailey shares important Biblical truth that will help you identify and distinguish the voice of the Almighty from all other voices. You will learn:
- Why YeHoVaH communicates with His people.
- Why He wants you to hear His voice.
- How to identify His voice from others.
- Where He most likely speaks to you.
EXCERPTS FROM THE DVD AND BOOK
- Today we’re going to be talking about How to Hear God’s Voice; or how to hear the voice of YeHoVaH. I wanted to share this teaching with you. As I’ve tried to figure out how I am going to help you learn how to hear the voice of YeHoVaH, the only way that I can do that is to share some scripture with you and to share some experience. What I have found is that from an experience point of view, many of us experience a lot of the same things.
- The enemy tries to convince us that we might be the only one experiencing something; especially if it’s bad. If we’re having a problem in our marriage, if we’re having a problem with our children, if we’re having a problem with our parents — you know, the enemy tries to convince us that we’re the only one on the face of the planet who is having that problem.
- Throughout Biblical history, believers and non-believers alike have heard the voice of God, and we are going to look at that. We see experience from the scripture along with our own personal experience. The experience of those who have gone before us will help us to navigate the troubled path that is laid before us — full of pitfalls.
- Now that’s a very simple phrase, so something happened. You see, one of the things that I think the Father did is that He gave us His instructions. What the deceiver does is that he comes alongside us and starts — you know the Bible says he’s the accuser. He’s the accuser of the brethren. He doesn’t just accuse the brethren, he accuses God to men.
We Need Your Testimonials
Other Love Teachings
Your content here...