Preparing For The Spring Feasts Of YeHoVaH
The Spring Feasts of YeHoVaH begins the evening of the 14th of Aviv with: Passover, followed by Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits and commences at the count up to Pentecost.
PREPARING FOR THE SPRING FEASTS OF YEHOVAH CONTENT HUB
The Spring Feasts of YeHoVaH begins the evening of the 14th of Aviv with:
- Passover, followed by
- Unleavened Bread
- Firstfruits and commences the count up to
Each of these events point to an important time in Israel's history and reveal significant revelation for believers today.
EXCERPTS FROM THE DVD AND BOOK
- I want to encourage you to begin to bring your Bible, something to write with, and something to write on! You know I’ve been doing this for some time and I still feel, based on what I see the Father doing in my midst, there are a lot of things that He’s revealing and showing me that I’ve not seen. I’ve been incredibly amazed over the last few months by the words that He has been depositing in my spirit to share with people, and these words have been words of corrections to me! They’ve been words of instructions!
- Now, He knew that when He chose His people they had already been infected and affected by the world in which they lived. Now this is powerful for us because YeHoVaH had a people in Egypt that had been in bondage for many, many years. These individuals dealt with whatever slaves had to deal with--the fear of man, the fear of authority, the fear of people, persecution, subjection, treated less than human as possession, as property, folks taken ownership of them being at the lowest state. Animals were more precious than the slaves were, and these were people that the Father chose a servant to go and get!
- YeHoVaH wants His people to be Holy! He’s calling Israel Holy! He’s calling His people Holy. YeHoVaH your Elohim has chosen you to be a special people. These words are to us!
- These annual feasts were designed to keep the people’s consciousness alive, to revive, to strengthen, and perpetuate harmony and unity among His people. Now while they were in the wilderness, this was easy to do. It was a lot easier to do if I may say! The seven annual feasts were divided into what we know today as The Spring Feasts of YeHoVaH and The Fall Feasts of YeHoVaH