Marriage God's Way
Much of our understanding of marriage has been given to us by the culture in which we were brought up in, whether religious or secular.
MARRIAGE GOD'S WAY CONTENT HUB
Much of our understanding of marriage has been given to us by the culture in which we were brought up in, whether religious or secular. The secular has affected the religious and the religious as affected the secular views of marriage. Our religious culture has given us an interpretation of how we should view marriage based on its interpretation or misinterpretation of the Bible. Religiously our interpretation comes from a couple of perspectives: Jewish/Hebrew and Messiahian/Denominational.
- But what does YeHoVaH say about marriage?
- How does He define marriage Biblically?
- What does the Bible teach about marriage?
- What role do a man and woman have in marriage?
- If your marriage is in trouble, what can you and your spouse do to fix it?
- What should individuals do prior to prior to getting married to ensure a healthy marriage?
- These and many other questions will be answered in this Teaching Series "Marriage Elohim's Way".