The Feast of Tabernacles is a commanded 7-day Feast of YeHoVaH and one of the three Pilgrimage Feasts. It is celebrated from the 15th day through the 21st day of the 7th month.
The Feast of Tabernacles commemorates when YeHoVaH made the Children of Israel to dwell in booths when He brought them out of Egypt. All of Israel and those who join themselves to Israel should celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. This includes the native born and those grafted in.
We celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles by:
- Erecting a temporary booth
- Gathering on the 1st day for a Holy Convocation. It is a Sabbath Day.
- Firstfruit Offerings are given on the 1st day of the Feast of Tabernacles.
- Waving goodly branches
- Rejoicing in YeHoVaH’s presence with other believers
- Communing with the Saints
Wherever we gather, YeHoVaH’s Name is in the midst of us because His Name is on us. The place, where you gather, is not as important as the worship you offer when you gather.
Sign up to get a FREE Ebook