FIND THE HIDDEN KEYS THAT UNLOCK ALL OF PAUL’S LETTERS IN GALATIANS
Paul’s letter to the saints in Galatia is one of the most prolific of Pauls’ letters. Embedded in the body of the letter to the Galatians are hidden keys that unlock all of Paul’s letters giving the reader incredible insight that is necessary in order to properly interpret Paul’s writings.
Paul’s letter to the Galatians CANNOT be looked upon at face value. Paul addresses much of Jewish traditions that were prevalent in Paul’s that if one were not familiar with these traditions they would not be able to recognize them as Paul addresses them in this letter.
Much of our understanding of the Bible has been taught to us by either Catholics, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Baptists, Methodists, Pentecostals, Charismatics or some other denominational doctrine. Therefore, many of us were trained in our religious upbringing to view the bible though certain lens or denominational world views.
In this verse by verse study on Galatians an epistle of Paul, Arthur Bailey will prove that many teachers and commentators who taught us, have come to faulty conclusions in teachings from Paul’s letter to the Galatians.
Because many teachers have approached the study of Galatians with a cut and paste mentality or taking verses out of the context they were written, many have failed to recognize and properly communicate Paul’s points which we will point out in this study.
Arthur will also prove that what many teach Paul taught in this letter is inaccurate and he will clarify the inaccuracies derived from what currently is believed by many scholars from this letter.
ARTHUR WILL ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Who were troubling the saints and how?
- What was the “other” gospel?
- Who were the Judaizers?
- How were they perverting the Gospel of Messiah?
- Did Paul teach Jews No Longer had to keep the Law of YeHoVaH?
- Did Paul teach Gentiles did not have to keep the Law of YeHoVaH?
- Did Paul teach that the Law of YeHoVaH was for the Jews and not for the Gentiles?
- Did Paul teach the Law of YeHoVaH was no longer to be observed?
- Did Paul teach those who keep the Law of YeHoVaH have fallen from Grace?
- Did Paul teach that Jews nor Gentiles needed to be circumcised?
- Did Paul teach Circumcision was for the Jews and Not for the Gentiles?
- What is Circumcision of the heart?
- Did Paul teach that the Law was cursed or those who kept the law was under a curse?
- Did Paul teach that those who kept the Law had fallen from Grace?
- And much, much more!
In this letter, Paul masterfully weaves the Old and New Testament Writings together in ways that make them seamless and gives new meaning to the statement “the Old Testament is the New Testament concealed and New Testament is the Old Testament revealed”.
From Galatians 1:1 to Galatians 6:18, Arthur leaves no stone unturned and address controversial subjects that many scholars either misinterpret or shy away from altogether.
You will never read or study Paul’s letters the same after this exhaustive, expository study of “Galatians” ‘an Epistle of Paul’.