What About Grace?
Believers in Messiah misunderstand grace, salvation and the Law. Messiah did not do away with the Law when he was crucified. Learn why we cannot cut and paste scriptures and other important topics today.
WHAT ABOUT GRACE CONTENT HUB
Believers in Messiah misunderstand grace, salvation and the Law. Messiah did not do away with the Law when he was crucified. Learn why we cannot cut and paste scriptures and other important topics today including why we must keep the Law of hope of salvation and the power of the Holy Spirit who still fills believers. In this Ebook you will learn:
- What the Bible really says about law and grace.
- Why we must keep the Law for the hope of salvation and the Holy Spirit.
- Absolutely relevant and must-read teaching for people of any faith.
EXCERPTS FROM THE DVD AND BOOK
- Today we are going to be embarking on a new venture where we’re going to tackle – we’ve heard a whole lot about this “grace” and “greasy grace” and grace as far as salvation goes and what all of that means. I’ve been compelled with all of the conversation.
- The way that many people talk about grace, it appears to them that grace is a New Testament concept. The fact of the matter is that we are going to find out that even from the New Testament, that the grace that is being referred to is not a New Testament concept, but actually an Old Testament concept. We’re probably going to step on some toes and tip over some sacred cows and everything in between.
- We’re going to be looking at this subject of grace and we’re going to go through the Bible. I really encourage you. As I’ve shared with you in times past, having the advantage of going through various denominations and not only just being in a denomination, but being trained, there is a difference. There are a lot of us that have been part of denominations. What I’ve found is that in many of the denominations, the people who are part of the denominations, many of them don’t even really know the doctrinal beliefs of the organization that they serve; that they are serving in.
- I’m telling you that people write their own Bibles basically for two reasons. One is for money because they can sell it and they can make money. But two is to put their notes in it so that they have done your study for you. If you have a question about any doctrinal belief or anything that their church believes, they’ve got the answer in that Bible and that is what you read.
We Need Your Testimonials
More Ebooks by Arthur Bailey
Last Updated on July 27, 2022 by firstname.lastname@example.org