It's Not Finished
For centuries Christian leaders have been declaring how “It is finished!” while promoting the “gospel of Jesus” and the “finished work of the cross.” But the question is, "Did Messiah Yeshua ever reveal what he meant when he cried 'It is finished!' just before he died?" What was “it” that he declared was finished?
IT'S NOT FINISHED CONTENT HUB
For centuries Christian leaders have been declaring how “It is finished!” while promoting the “gospel of Jesus” and the “finished work of the cross.” But the question is, "Did Messiah Yeshua ever reveal what he meant when he cried 'It is finished!' just before he died?" What was “it” that he declared was finished? You may be surprised to learn what “it” is; that Yeshua is still ministering today and that he also has ministry yet to come. Indeed “it” is far from finished. Learn important truths such as who are our true family and how the Christian gospel is teaching lawlessness as you delve into the story of Yeshua’s ongoing ministry. Discover how true believers and today’s messengers of the gospel of Yeshua are called to holiness and how now more than ever, there is much work yet to be done. This teaching addresses:
- The Truths of Life.
- Gospel of Yeshua.
- Actual meaning of "It is finished".
EXCERPTS FROM THE DVD AND BOOK
- Hallelujah! It’s always a pleasure to have someone to minister to. Today’s message is somewhat of a challenge. We’re going to be talking about a message that is called It’s Not Finished. I knew that when I put this title up, that I would immediately cause some problems for people.
- Everybody is now preaching a gospel that came from the United States; not what came out of the land of Israel. As a matter of fact, the gospel from the United States is going into the land of Israel. With the gospel that came from the United States to go into these different nations, came the interpretation and translations of Bibles from the English gospel that went with the gospel “about” Jesus
- There is a gospel that is out there that is not the true gospel. It’s that other gospel that we were warned about. And who is going to take this gospel? The voices that are speaking right now — I have to tell you ladies and gentlemen. This is no slight on anybody else because there are a lot of people out there who are doing what they believe Father has called them to do. But from what I can surmise, I have only recognized two voices that are actually taking the true gospel of the Kingdom to the nations of the world.
- Yeshua speaks about his return in his own words. A preacher can tell me what Yeshua said, or I can read for myself what Yeshua said; to see if the preacher who is telling me what he said, is telling me what he actually said. Before I had the Bible — there was a time in world history where people didn’t have access to their own copy of the book. They were dependent upon someone to tell them what was in the book. It was illegal. It was even forbidden in certain countries; in certain places to have a copy.