The Book Of Galatians
Join Arthur Bailey in this verse by verse study of the Book of Galatians and see first hand what Paul really taught in his epistle/letter to the saints of Galatia.
THE BOOK OF GALATIANS CONTENT HUB
Join Arthur Bailey in this verse by verse study of the Book of Galatians and see first hand what Paul really taught in his epistle/letter to the saints of Galatia. Paul’s letter to the Galatians CANNOT be looked upon at face value, whereas there is much tradition addressed that if you did not know the traditions you would not be able to recognize them as Paul addresses them in his letter to the Galatians. You will discover first-hand what Peter meant when he wrote "even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction." 2Pe 3:15b - 3:16. In this Ebook you will learn:
- A verse by verse study on the Book of Galatians
- How the Book of Galatians supports what we believe.
- What Paul is teaching from the time in which he was actually teaching it.
- Understanding the culture, the time and what was going on.
EXCERPTS FROM THE DVD AND BOOK
- Shalom Saints! This is a great day to be alive, wouldn’t you say? Today we’re going to be talking about the Book of Galatians. We’re actually going to do an expository or a verse by verse study on the Book of Galatians. I anticipate that it is going to take me a minimum of six weeks to get through this book. This is one of those books that has been used in a variety of ways to refute what we believe; when in actuality it supports what we believe.
- I hope to approach this from a scribal, legal, or a lawful perspective. I’m looking at the Book of Galatians as if we are in a court of law. In actuality, we are. We’re going to be looking at character references and character witnesses. We’re going to be looking at motives. We’re going to be looking at a lot of things. We have to do this in order to understand it. This is why I think for many, it has not been understood.
- We’re going to look at the Book of Galatians. We are going to look at it from a variety of angles. We’re going to look at it today more so as an overview. This means that we will not spend a whole lot of time in Galatians, as much as we’ll spend time understanding the person who wrote Galatians.
- We never have an opportunity to express or explain where we come from and what we believe. As long as we keep the conversations at the surface, you have no idea of the various degrees of belief systems that are in the midst of us.