The 28 Blessings of Deuteronomy 28 Parts 1
Much of our understanding of marriage has been given to us by the culture in which we were brought up in, whether religious or secular. The secular has affected the religious and the religious as affected the secular views of marriage. Our religious culture has given us an interpretation of how we should view marriage based on its interpretation or misinterpretation of the Bible. Religiously our interpretation comes from a couple of perspectives: Jewish/Hebrew and Messiahian/Denominational.
- But what does YeHoVaH say about marriage?
- How does He define marriage Biblically?
- What does the Bible teach about marriage?
- What role do a man and woman have in marriage?
- If your marriage is in trouble, what can you and your spouse do to fix it?
- What should individuals do prior to prior to getting married to ensure a healthy marriage?
- These and many other questions will be answered in this Teaching Series “Marriage Elohim’s Way”.
Review of Teachings Let’s time-travel back to when I was on campus, at Indiana University, crying. I just got back my first test in Organic Chemistry, a “D”! I am devastated! The failure is engulfing me, and my future as a Physiologist is crumbling. I needed to be a scientist or doctor or lawyer. I had to be in a prestigious career to show that I had risen above all the other people that looked down at my humble beginnings. Through the mental haze, I recalled my mother saying, “Where there’s a WILL, there’s a WAY!” At that time, that
ASK ARTHUR BAILEY
Short Video Teachings
Conversations with Arthur
FIND HOUSE OF ISRAEL
Join us for our LIVE BROADCAST on
Thursdays @ 7PM ET and Saturdays @ 11AM ET
Friday Night Sabbath Premiere at 8 PM